“Now O Clock”. The title itself hints at what the plot could be about. The book’s theme is mostly based on the significance and benefits of living in the present. The author motivates readers to trust God, believe in themselves, be patient and to trust their destinies. He also encourages readers, or listeners for that matter, to learn about and start practicing mindfulness meditation. It will, in a positive way, change their perspective about Time.
Now O’ Clock takes you on the inspiring journey toward the enlightened mindfulness of “being” in the moment and staying there long enough to be awakened to the mindless and stressful pace the Beast has set, and how, in insidious ways, it controls our daily lives. We already know the Beast as a “what,” not a “who.”” Who”, is what it has conditioned us to “be”. In the book, the author introduces you to the Beast.
The author shares effective time management strategies by focusing more on energy expended and activity choices, than on Time itself. It is a unique perspective that could make our lives better. The book is packed with other helpful and interesting tips to help you be a better You, living a better Life.
Wondering, what are some effective time management strategies mentioned in the book? Take a look;
What Are Some Effective Time Management Strategies in Life To Make Life More Effective According to William Garcia, in “Now O Clock?
Time “spends” us, and the beast (embodying modernity) controls us. In light of this profound statement, the author has highlighted the right way to re-take-control of your life and become better able to set your own pace and design the life you want to live; not one created for you by the Beast. The author encourages readers to think about Time as a canvas and you as the artist, the designer of the life you want to live. He suggests you start by slowing down, taking better care of ourselves, and being kind and grateful for all that is good and right about life.
This book inspires you to start each day with optimism. As the author states in his book: “Not only to wake up and smell the coffee, but to slow down and taste life, one sip at a time.”
The book “Now O’clock” is a Mind-opener, as it makes you reflect on the life you are now living. It helps you to understand the connectedness and true value of life in time with the people around you. The notion of “time” revolves around slowing down to notice and enjoy the beauty of life, celebrating life accomplishments, cherishing family & friends in the here and now since we don’t know when we’ll run out of Life.
Let’s see what particular time management strategies for adults and young folks have been highlighted in the book.
When it comes to time management, most people search for tips and tricks that will help them become more productive. Fortunately, “Now O’clock” by William Garcia details a range of proven tactics and tips on how to get more done each day and live a happier, fulfilling life.
Here’s a list of top time management strategies to make life more effective;
1. Live in the present. This can be done by paying attention to what you are doing and not letting yourself get distracted. You can also use a timer to stay focused on tasks.
2. Another strategy is to prioritize tasks. Critical tasks need to be prioritized and then work your way down the list. This will help you get the most important things done in a timely manner and will save you from wasting energy on less critical tasks.
3. Another key strategy is learning to say “no.” Often, we take on too many commitments or responsibilities because we do not want to let others down. But this can quickly lead to Burnout. By learning to say “no” more often, you can focus on the essential things in your life and make better use of your energy while you have it.
4. The author suggests that you take Mindfulness breaks throughout the day; Just a couple of minutes noticing your breathing and how you are feeling in the moment. Think of it as dropping in on yourself. This will help you to stay focused and not get overwhelmed because of workload.
5. Lastly, mindfulness is one of the best ways to improve your time management. Again, by focusing on the present moment and being aware of what is happening in your mind and body, the day can be navigated better to make the most out of every moment.
By following the above strategies, you’ll be able to take control of your daily life in time and live a happier, more productive life.
Do Time Management Strategies in life Work? What is an example from the book?
Absolutely! A shift in perspective about Time management is a skill people wish to develop. The strategies work best if you use them correctly.
If you are up to welcoming some simple changes in your life, implementing life-in-time management strategies will definitely help. The five tips shared above can help get you moving in the right direction, but it is essential to find what works best for you and tweak the strategies as needed.
Order your book today! It will help to understand life-in-time management strategies and how to create a life worth living.